Process/Chemical Engineering Freelancer
Edoxx Brains is looking for Engineers of all technical disciplines to join our team as freelancers. The Engineers will be able to perform various activities and projects mainly in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Work is to be performed on a remote basis.
The ideal candidate will enjoy solving problems and have the ability to dig into a situation to find all factors, weigh the options, and provide the customer with the best possible solution. The ideal candidate will apply their knowledge of engineering principles and communicate effectively.
- Consulting and design – Perform the required engineering tasks for assigned projects. This includes changes, repairs, and construction design through the use of software and drawing tools.
- Project management – Plan projects based on the review of drawings, sketches, blueprints, aerial photography, and other geologic and topographic data. Estimate material and equipment needed in addition to labor to identify the cost of the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required; Master's degree preferred.
- Understanding of engineering principles, practices, and tools.
- Proficient in computer-assisted design (CAD) and other design, data recording, and analyzation software.
- Understanding of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair industrial facilities.
About Edoxx Brains:
Edoxx Brains is an HR consulting organization dedicated to finding the right persons to complete the job required for our clients.
As a freelancer you will able to complement your income by performing assigned tasks at your own pace.
Our freelancers enjoy a work culture that promotes professional expertise and judgment.